I know everybody is crazy on these days for the Holidays coming, so I decided to slow down a bit the posting on this week.
I want to take this opportunity to wish You and Your Family the Best Holiday Season!
Now, after this short break, I return to a normal transmission, the best of this week.
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated. Like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook. Also join me individually at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Foodbuzz, add me to your Delicious network, follow me at Amplify, Posterous, Tumblr, befriend me at Friendfeed, Google Buzz, Reddit and Digg.
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
Blogging – Social Media – Facebook – Twitter – Internet Tools – Video
* 27 Mixed Ways to Drive More Eyeballs to Your Blog
* Why & How To Create Your Posting Schedule 3 Weeks In Advanced
* Are We Multitasking Freaks?
* Time: Our Most Important Asset
* 22 Take Action Ways To Be A Remarkable Blogger
* Why Blogs (Still) Aren’t Dead…No Matter What You’ve Heard
Food Bloggers – Foodies – Recipes
* Key Lime Pie Magic Cookie Bars
* Coquito -Feliz Navidad Y Prospero Ano Nuevo (Puerto Rican Eggnog – Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year)
* Worcestershire Sauce – Homemade
* Sing a Song of Shrimp: 41 Party Friendly Shrimp Recipes For Entertaining
* Special Birthday post: Things you don’t know about me, updates and future plans
* What After One Year of Blogging
Hungry for more? Check out former best of the week articles!