Tia is doing a series called 10 Things Learned in 2010 and she invited me to write for it.
As you’ve noticed, I’m posting guest posts recently, but these excellent guest writers (Thanks to all!) helped me to manage better my time. Therefore, although my time is scarce for writing at this time of the year, I’ve accepted and here we go:
# Check out my guest post: 10 Thoughts I Learned This Year that Will Help Your Blog
Well, hope you’ve enjoyed my guest post (in other words: reading, commenting, sharing in your favorites social sites and subscribed to her useful blog
…..And then you’re returning to read my regular section of the end of the week – Am I right? Yes, great!
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated. Like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook. Also join me individually at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Foodbuzz, add me to your Delicious network, follow me at Amplify, Posterous, Tumblr, befriend me at Friendfeed, Google Buzz, Reddit and Digg.
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
Blogging – Social Media – Facebook – Twitter – SEO – Video – Internet Tools
* How to Create Conversations and Connections through Comments
* Dominating the world: Even when everyone tries to stop you in your epic footsteps
* 4 Ways You’re Destroying Your Credibility and 5 Tips To Avoid It
* Donald Trump’s Top Three Tips for Dominating Your Niche
* How To Pick The Best Social Network For Your Brand
* 101 Social Media Stats to Make Your Spirits Bright and Your Head Spin
FoodBlogs – Foodies
* Friday Food Facts and Fun, Second Edition - Note: Thanks a lot for the mention Dan!
* Brussels Sprouts and Chestnuts – Warm Potato Salad
* How to be Successful while Working from Home
Article of the Week on Sweets Foods
Hungry for more? Check out former best of the week articles!