The Best of the Week is a series of roundup-articles published every week, touching principally themes related to food, blogging, social media and health. For more information, you can read the first article of these series.
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated. Also join me at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook, add me to your Delicious network, and befriend me at Friendfeed.
Food Bloggers – Foodies – Recipes
* Delicious Whole Wheat Blueberry Lime Scones
* Finger Lickin’ Good Grilled Fava Beans
* Pollo a la Llanera (Llanera-Style Chicken)
* Edamame Guacamole Recipe for Nachos and Tacos (Party Appetizer Recipes)
* Sautéed Cabbage and Sweet Onions with Almonds
Blogging – Social Media
* Top 10 Things That Can Hurt Your Blog
* 90+ Essential Social Media Resources
* 5 Reasons Why Social Media Failed You
* 7 Social Media Truths You Can Ignore and Still be Successful
* Mass Engagement: How to Get Hundreds of Tweets & Comments On Your Blog Posts
Health & Fitness
* The Claim: Rosemary Helps Reduce Toxins in Grilled Meat
* Are you risking your spine riding a mountain bike?
Article of the Week on Sweets Foods
* Are Celebrity Diets really Better than Yours?
Become a Fan of the Sweets Foods Blog – brand new page on Facebook and share your thoughts!