I’ve 4 topics I want to point out, so let’s go straight to them.
– New Comment System
After some necessary adjustments, today Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Opera browsers are loading in a proper way.
The theme began with the installing of the system. There is a quick & easy way and other harder one.
Of course the first wasn’t the correct election for my blog. Afterwards, I needed to take the second option.
There are, still, minor tweaks but hope they’ll be done as time goes by.
– Honest Scrap Award
Woo hoo! – I’ve received an award! Ryan of Cajun Chef Ryan has nominated for the Honest Scrap Award. Thanks a lot!
The Honest Scrap award rules are simple:
Thank the person who “nominated” you and link back to that blog post.
Tell 10 honest things about yourself—and make them interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
Pass the award on to ten blogger’s who you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap, and whose blog’s you find brilliant in design and/or content.
My “Honest Scrap”
Ten honest things about me, and in no particular order:
1. I’m a calm person till I explode (Try to improving it)
2. I practiced several martial arts like karate, taekwondo and capoeria (perfect combination with the point 1)
3. I like storms (I know it’s bizarre – unless I’m dressed with my best wardrobe)
4. At beach the ideal water-state for me is with big waves and I swim near the surfers.
5. Adore bbq with beef, lamb or vegs like red pepper.
6. Science and technology are a passion like food but I try to mention it the less possible on this food blog
(I think my foodies aren’t much interested in these themes)
7. I’m a pretty informal guy although my formation has had a lot of numbers with mathematics.
8. At beach I cannot stay as an alligator taken sun for hours, I must do something to read, walk or swim.
9. I’m a cheese lover, especially the creamy, spicy and nutty ones.
10. The last one, just ask to me!
My “Honest Scrap” Nominations
This is the complicated part, because I must select just ten recipients, but I know that there are hundreds that deserve this recognition.
In no particular order:
The Feedburner subscription system sent by email, an old post of my blog on Sunday as if it was “new”.
This was a short “chocolaty” post. However every time I read the same, it makes me happy.
Want More Reasons to Continue Enjoying Chocolate? Then You Need to Read This!
Hope this Feedburner glitch won’t be often 😉
Have you experienced this type of glitch or alike with Feedburner?
And more chocolate….
Ten in 10 Event
One of my goals for this healthy Ten in 10 event was to increase my aerobic trainings. I’m doing it but I’ve had a sweet “drawback”.
A near food store has had fine chocolate bonbons at half price because expire in a month, so….guess what, nowadays I’ve a stock of them 🙂
Consequence: I’ve the necessity of increase my aerobic trainings, even more, to compensate this sweet onrush!!