The Best of the Week is a series of roundup-articles published every week, touching principally themes related to food, health, blogging and social media. For more information read the first article of these series.
Do you want to be included on “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by email to be updated and also join me at twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, foodbuzz and join my blog on facebook.
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
Foodies – Food Bloggers – Recipes
* Honey Chicken Kathi Kebabs…if you like honey!! A Book Review
* Milk Fudge – New Year Special!!!
* Gingerbread House – Daring Baker’s December Challenge
* Tomato and Onion Cottage Bread
* Welcome 2010! (Recipe: Strawberry Creek Inn’s Lemon-Raspberry Pancakes)
* Top 10 Favorite Cocktails of 2009
* Happy New Year!
Blogging – Social Media – Tech
* The Broadcasting Brain 2009 Most Popular Posts
Health & Fitness
Health – Tech
* 101 Essential Twitter Feeds to Help You Live Longer and Healthier
Article of the Week on Sweets Foods
Hungry for more? Check out former best of the week articles!
Happy New Year 2010 for You!!