Poll: How Important is Your Sweet Tooth?

I like polls and I know many of you like them! After finished my last poll only for manage the days of my posting (the result for majority…the days don’t matter) I’ll begin to make what we summarized in my post 9 pictures worth thousands of words for this new year!

New sections will be available in which these polls will done on regular monthly basis. Polls are funny, entertained and sometimes give unexpected results ;)

Sweets Poll
The following poll is very familiar ;)…what do you feel about it?
Please vote on the left & up of your screen and comment in the correspondent area :)

I bet that you’ll guess which I choose from the poll!!

How Important is Your Sweet Tooth?

Huge – Immense: I adore sweets impossible without them!

Middle Range: Very frequently when I can.

Little – Petit
: From time to time some sugary things.

No Way: Sweets aren’t essential at all!

If you enjoyed your read, Subscribe to my RSS feed or get updates by Email!

More Sweetness to Read:

The Power of Dulce de Leche – Indulge Yourself with This Sweet Delight!

Sweet White Wines – Instant Smiles

Cheeses and Tiramisu Dessert Making a Gift in Your Mouth

Turron Torrone Nougat – Tempting Confectioneries You Should Enjoy!

21 Responses to Poll: How Important is Your Sweet Tooth?
  1. elra
    January 21, 2009 | 04:05

I don’t think I have a sweet tooth, though sometimes I’d like to have some cake, as long as not too sweet. So I must say that I am a “Little – Petit”!
    Cheers,
    Elra

2. Kristen
    January 21, 2009 | 13:27

I’d have to say Middle Range – I am one of those people who likes to have something sweet to end a meal. It doesn’t have to be anything major… I just can’t seem to feel “done” without a mint or chocolate or something!

3. 5 Star Foodie
    January 21, 2009 | 15:09

I do have a little bit of a sweet tooth but we only eat desserts on special occasions. My husband doesn’t have a sweet tooth at all and his idea of dessert is a cheese plate!

4. Reeni
    January 21, 2009 | 15:50

I don’t eat sweets every day so I think I’m in the middle range. But when I bake I eat whatever it is for breakfast, lunch and dinner until it’s gone!

5. Rosa's Yummy Yums
    January 21, 2009 | 16:28

I have a huge sweet tooth and adore savory food! I could not live without either of them!

Cheers,

Rosa

6. Shelby
    January 21, 2009 | 17:49

hehe. I have a LOT of a sweet tooth! But I try to control it and not eat too much!

7. Kimberly
    January 21, 2009 | 21:29

Honestly, I rarely eat sweets, and when I do, it must be in a very specific group like cheesecake, licorice, fudge or chocolate.

Now, ask me about carbs and starches like potato chips…then, that’s another story altogether.

When I crave, I crave starches.

Kimberly :)

8. J.A. ROSE
    January 22, 2009 | 02:21

Gera–People NEVER say they have a SAVORY tooth do they. BECAUSE it’s the SWEET Tooth that’s important. That’s all. Sister JAVAMANJOE

9. Olga
    January 23, 2009 | 02:30

I’d say middle to high :)
    I just got back from the gym and wanted something sweet. Alas, no fruit in the house (haven’t been shopping since before Savannah)…so I had Fage yogurt w/some walnuts and jam.

10. Carolyn Jung
    January 23, 2009 | 15:08

My sweet tooth is HUGE!! I think I need at least a little something sweet every day. Is that bad?? Even when my Mom was pregnant with me, she said she knew it was a girl because she was always craving chocolates. See, it’s in the genes. ;)

11. Gera
    January 23, 2009 | 18:20

@Elra
    The poll was put to take a glance of the different tastes..in your case not too sweet..anyway your baking posts are pure sweetness :) thanks so much you Elra!

@Kristen
    In your case and my case sometimes I feel in the same manner..some sweeties to finishing the meal…chocolatey better! Other days my sweet tooth gains to me :) Happy weekend Kristen!

@5 Star Foodie
    General speaking a lot of desserts are to celebrate something unique. I’ve a friend that has similar tastes, for him sweet and savory is the same..only beef! Thanks for the visit Natasha!

@Reeni♥
    With your wonderful sweet recipes is so difficult to stay in the medium level.. I totally understand you! :) You’re always welcome Reeni!

@Rosa’s Yummy Yums
    As foodies we love both sides of the spectrum impossible to exist one if the counterpart. A great savory dish is primordial to enjoy a dessert subsequently :) Cheers for you too Rosa!

@HoneyB
    I don’t know how you can control your sweet tooth..recently your series of yummy brownies are impossible to resist! :)
    Keep up Shelby with your awesome cooking!

@Kimberly @ the How to Cook Blog
    A very defined group but so interesting :) starches are so tempting as snack..when I crave savory, I begin with chips, peanuts or pistachios only on weekends…Kimberly, have a stellar friday!

@Sister
    I know Janet I know!! You’re right I think is less common the expression savory tooth (delicious too!!) but are majority on the sweet side. Janet see you and have sweet weekend!

@Olga
    After the gym or running everybody needs something sweet to replenish the carbs burned and salty-bites for the electrolytes…but with moderation :) Healthy-type like yogurt with nuts is a good choice! Olga thanks for coming by!

@Carolyn Jung
    Hehe, something sweet daily…bad? Not all! :) I don’t know.. my mother craved chocolates too but was born a boy…me ;)
    I cannot believe that there’s the gene of chocolate :) Carolyn thanks and have a magnificent weekend!

12. Lorraine
    January 23, 2009 | 21:17

I am a mid range sweet tooth but I have what you might call “sweet eyes” where I gravitate towards cakes with my eyes and I order them because I think they just look so good!

13. Heidi / Savory Tv
    January 24, 2009 | 20:23

Sometimes I think there is something terrible wrong with me because I almost never crave sweets! I always prefer salty treats! However…if a piece of dark chocolate is placed in front of me, I will rarely turn it down!

14. Gera
    January 24, 2009 | 20:49

@Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella
    For your stunning photos I’m completely sure that this is your sweet situation, food first enters for the eyes!!
    When I see a luscious cake, I usually listen that it calls my name ;)
    Lorraine, thank a bunch for stopping by! :)

@ Heidi / Savory Tv
    There’s nothing wrong! Everybody has different tastes, if not the world would be sooo boring if all think and love the same things :) I’ve my days that salty treats are a must too!
    Have a great and yummy weekend Heidi! :)

15. The Food Site
    January 25, 2009 | 06:52

Hi Gera,
    I will have to say I have an immensely HUGE sweet tooth. BUT. I did a lot of controlling my sweet cravings so now I avoid sweet drinks all of the time and keep my desserts at a minimum. Of course, I am also like Reeni, if I bake anything, I will be eating it everyday till it’s gone!
    ~Foong~

16. Gera
    January 26, 2009 | 17:28

@The Food Site
    I know, I know that you’re a sweet girl in all senses :) control is must…in my case too, if not I can sweep every dessert near to me!
    A real pleasure your visit…Foong Happy Chinese New Year! :)

17. averagebetty
    January 26, 2009 | 21:59

I sure have a sweet tooth! I find it’s best to have a little something sweet so I don’t go too crazy at another time. I love cookies and ice cream and thank goodness for running – so I can eat them!!

18. Jude
    January 28, 2009 | 01:27

It’s always nice to have dessert if you ask me. The cravings come in waves, though :)

19. Gera
    January 28, 2009 | 20:36

@Averagebetty
    Thank goodness for running too! Cookies, ice cream and more..a lot of kcals burned let us to indulge ourselves with sweet treats from time to time! Betty Thanks for stopping by! :D

@Jude
    Dessert first :) Yes they’re bursts that make necessary to have something sweet. Jude Thanks for coming by! :)

20. Navita (Gupta) Hakim
    February 4, 2009 | 06:57

HUGE HUGE HUGE…i can’t imagine life without them :)

21. Jennifer
    February 5, 2009 | 09:17

Ohhh how happpy I am to find all of those links and you blog! :) Thank you!

Quinoa & Amaranth Grains – What They Have in Common with Le Cordon Bleu and NASA?

Recently dining out at a nice restaurant celebrating the end of the year, I was lucky enough to eat a...