Promoting Your Blog & Promote Your Business
Promoting your blog, business and website in this social media world, today is crucial to succeed.
Then, I want to help YOU to conquer your goals!
I’m offering and opening my “closed” spam-fortress, well..with its own spam holes – only for this post!
In this case I’ll drop a bit, my own rules about human spam. As a social media – networking geek, I feel that I need to give and give even more to the blogging community.
On this post you can promote your blog or business, right here, right now.
I know that several new people will come here, you’re welcome! I expect some of you could be new readers, and eventually new online friends. Therefore, I want to do a tiny introduction about this blog and my person.
The “logical” SEO rules dictate that the more technical-blogging-social themes should be separated of the more foodie-related, but I don’t want to have two blogs for the lack of time. But anyway, I permanent insist, again, that if you’re blogger (no matter the niche) you need to know more about social media and blogging.
If you’re a businessman, you necessitate even more being into the social media realm, in a clever way to have a return of your investment of resources in time, personal and money!
As you see social media and social networking is trendy, real and you can touch it at every second, everywhere.
# Now about me, personally, aside from those points I like, mentioned before, my way of thinking is quite non- conventional. Why?
When I was in my engineering-study state, I hit my mind against a concept-wall, once, twice and several times about connections, all and everything is connected in a way or other. Today this idea is part of me.
There are fusion cuisines and also there are fusions of ideas plus concepts to achieve certain goals.
Need examples that things can be connected in non – conventional ways? Here there are tangible bizarre-combos that were engineering-projects long time ago and today are completely live and real:
- Mathematic model of a cow applied on computers = nowadays related to computerized farms, to boost the dairy production on rural environments
- Radar technology directly associated to the kitchen = at present the glorious microwave oven
- Mathematic models of human organs = today applicable on computers to bio-engineering and actual devices like PETs, MRIs, and so forth.
- NASA, quinoa & amaranth grains (a post related)
Now, I suppose that your mindset can be opened to see that ALL can be interlinked. And therefore, you can also notice why in my mind tech, food, and other things can be connected 🙂
Enough related to me, it’s your turn! Now let’s cut to the chase, it’s time you write – Yes YOU!
Promoting Your Blog
Tell us from your heart deeply about you, shamelessly promote your blog or promote your business.
- Introduce yourself and give us a landscape of what you do
- Make an introduction of your blog / business / website
- Share your success, failures, doubts or frustrations on this social media world
- Tell us what you feel about blogging or social media and which are your social media strategies
- Have a social media marketing plan? Or you spend your social time aimlessly?
You know me and I know you a little more, then don’t be shy and stay a while on this blog.
Explore my other posts that can HELP YOU in your social media efforts, technically with your blogging or enjoy some titbits of the food of my country.
Take a look few of a more techie posts:
And what about of being more social and laser targeted in your goals:
- Law of Reciprocity: is it correct to use?
- Google Plus FollowFriday: 50+ Bloggers Worth Following on Google+
- 11 mistakes why your Social Media Fails
- Blogging Strategies for the Long Term: Which are Yours?
- Blogging by Impact – Do You Break the Blog Rules?
All right, take a break and I enjoy some Uruguayan food (my country):
I really APPRECIATE if you can:
- Leave comments on other posts you’ve found interesting, speak your mind.
- Share this post on your social sites, like Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook, StumbleUpon…(Use the social buttons that are at top)
- Bookmark this post in your preferred social bookmaking sites
- If you liked this backlinking love I give you, I love also that you spread the world on this post!
I’ll share this post on all my social sites, follow me also on my social channels and both we will gain more exposure 🙂
I stress again my blog commenting & social networking policy and Yes, I need to put few rules, here there are:
- Most of the comments without names (only keywords) in the name field, will be deleted.
- Please, no links to adult sites, gambling, pharmacy (you have the idea) autoblogs or anonymous blogs.
- The comment can be of any length (more descriptive and detailed it’ll be beneficial for all the readers) But it must be Unique and not Duplicated from other site.
- You can put a link to your principal site(s) and social sites. Don’t spam me with tons of links inside, because you know the result 😉
I’ve been playing with this idea for long time and I jumped into it, after read a similar concept by Ana, who I thanks.
Indeed, I’ll extend this especial-post model concept that I had on my mind, to other social sites.
Keep notice that several new comments will be sent to moderation or eventually to the spam folder (I’ll try to rescue them as soon as possible) Also take notice that I’m not 24 hours online, so be patient!
Ready? Stretched and warmed your fingers? (Hey, I’m a runner need to warm muscles often 😉
All right! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 Go! Go to comments!