Happy New Year and Blogging, Social Media, Food, Internet Tools – Best of this Week
Incredible we are almost in a New Year! Hope your Goals for this 2011 will be fulfilled with Health, Happiness and Peace! 🙂
I’m working on several goals also including this blog, and I expect to put them in practice, as soon as possible – so stay tuned.
Let’s go to the best of this week and the last of this year!
The Best of the Week is a series of roundup-articles published every week, touching principally themes related to blogging, social media and food.
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated. Like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook. Also join me individually at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, add me to your Delicious network.
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
Blogging – Social Media – Internet Tools
* Why You Should Subscribe To The Comments You Have Made On A Blog
* 3 Simple Methods To Get More Comments To Your New Blog
* My Perfect Recipe to Building a Popular Blog – Step by Step
* 10 Webapps that Add Great New Features to Gmail [Productivity]
* 4 Types of AutoResponder Series and The One You Should Absolutely Avoid
Food Bloggers – Foodies – Recipes
* Holiday Appetizers and Brie en Croute Recipe
* Photo of the Day: Chocolate con Churros
* I Did It All For The Gnocchi Soup
Guest Article of the Week on Sweets Foods