Chocolate Milk a Gift with Better Nutrition than Sport Drinks and Kreativ Blogger Award
I was reading this news again about health & fitness – chocolate related… yummmm that called my attention.
The appealing data is recurrently coming over and over, from time to time since several years ago. Here it was published too chocolate milk: the new sports drink?
The interesting point is for general active people (not only athletes) that low-fat plain chocolate milk can be good or even better as sports energy drinks like Gatorade recovering from vigorous exercises.
I wonder…I assume every now and then, you make some kind of workouts, more or less intense, depending of your physical condition.
No? Well, you should, to minimize back problems and back pains. May be this introduction with 15 tips & benefits to stay healthy, can help you.
Both drinks supply carbs, fluids and electrolytes lost during the training, but the marvelous chocolate milk supply extra proteins making a rapid recovery of the exhausted muscles. Sometime if you’ve a spike of a “workout passion” you may consider this nutrition advice as an option.
Chocolate milk has as advantage that is cheaper, more natural and sensuously irresistible! The problem is that it can spoil after some days, hence you’d drink soon, big deal, isn’t it?
Kreativ Blogger Award
I’ve received a Kreativ Blogger Award from Rebecca of Chow and Chatter Blog. Thanks a Bunch!!!
She makes emphasis in adorable food, healthy eating, food-traveling – literally doing real trips and weight loss.. wow we’ve several themes in common!
The rules to this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
After being multi-tagged, now more info about me:
- The maximum distance I’ve run till today is 150 km (93 miles) approx in a multidiscipline adventure race (running, biking, trekking, swimming)
- When I was a kid, I discovered while cooking, that hot oil onto a pan and water, aren’t good combination, actually is a fire explosion 😀
- I love outdoor activities, between them camping. Long time ago it was revealed for me that to eat only peanuts for lunch till dinner, the liver doesn’t like…you’ll feel kaboom hehe!
- Sports I practiced: swimming, karate, tennis, basketball, taekwondo, capoeria, kickboxing, duatlon, triathlon, adventure runner.
- I enjoy in a great manner scientific and technical themes because my educational formation is in engineering.
- In wines if I need to choose one right now, I’ll pick a dessert wine like a Sherry, Port or Ice wine.
- I like mayonnaises but in little doses because one day a dish was totally overflowed with same and that is why I want it to be minimum.
And the Kreativ Blogger Award goes to……..
Oyster Food and Culture by LouAnn
My Colombian Recipes by Erica
Check out these magnificent food bloggers!!