Although I couldn’t be a beta tester, I followed the evolution of this WordPress plugin until the final product and after winning a contest, I could use it.
The antecedents come by the hand of Andy Bailey, who codes and develops top-notch plugins like the Commentluv premium plugin.
What is the WPHypnoLinks WordPress plugin?
In brief, it lets to build links from keywords/key phrases according to your settings; highlighting keywords with “Jedi” effects to avoid link-blindness and more. Every blogger should make internal links to older posts and also mask affiliate links (in that way the links are shorter and most important, they don’t have your affiliate ID or of the vendor, avoiding commission thieves)
Perhaps you’re wondering, hey there are plenty of cloak (mask) WordPress plugins out there, why is this different?
It’s Google penguin proof and also it doesn’t overload your server. Keep reading and you’ll find out the reasons!
I’ve been using SEO smart links plugin and Pretty link like, together for those similar tasks, but both lack of some characteristics as you’ll see.
SEO smart links works fine but has a problem, all those autolinks can damage your SEO plans because Google doesn’t like those automatic stuff and they are struggling with new algos to hit sites that are using these types of plugins. Therefore bye bye SEO smart links!
About Pretty link like is an excellent plugin, but if you’ve a decent quantity of links, it can hoards all the WP resources of your server, not a good signal.
Indeed, I’m still using together with WPHypnoLinks because I don’t want to change manually all the links already established before, hence I’m mixing Pretty link old links with new WPHypnoLinks links.
Where does WP-HypnoLinks WordPress plugin shine?
It runs on the user-browser, after the page is displayed, almost without touching your server (you can set heap of links without any issues)
Also, the links are only seeing by humans and are not indexed by the search engines spiders. So here we go, is Google penguin/panda or all zoo-proof and you don’t overload your server, a nice combo, aren’t they?
Even more, the links don’t show in the source of the pages so you can be relaxed, you won’t be hit by Google because, again, the auto-links you see, are for your eyes only – I like James Bond films 😉
WPHypnoLinks Plugin Benefits
- Super Fast: has a cache system avoiding overload your server
- Mask Links: pointing to your own blog or outside
- Hypnotic Effects: change link effects, colors, speed and types
- Google Penguin Proof: future algos from Google, doesn’t matter
- Click Statistics: analyze each click. Google Analytics and Clicky compatible
- Rotate Outbound URLs: Until 5 different URLs for split tests to see who works better
- Import/Export Links: moving your links to other blogs is painless
- Link Manually: use a special button on the visual editor for that task
- Tested on Different Devices & Systems: Android Smartphone, iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Updates Automatically: so easy, few clicks and done
Why Bloggers-You, Should Be Using WP-HypnoLinks?
- This plugin really helps you in terms of internal linking in your blog, set it once and all your blog will have these links, improving clicks with a white-hat procedure and without worrying about Google.
- Related to outbound links, if you sell affiliate products with platforms like Amazon, Clickbank, JvZoo, Shareasale, Skimlinks, etc. WPHypnoLinks will power them because is functional, efficient speaking about your servers, and of course you can mask your affiliate links.
- Want to highlight a special link? No, problem you can set effects, colors, and speed.
- Want to try different landing pages as external links? Try the rotator to experience different performances.
Fact: You can Try WPHypnoLinks Before You Buy
Yes, WPHypnoLinks has the chance to have a free fully functional trial for 2 days – the plugin works with all the characteristics I showed before, and many more – I don’t want to bother you with a complete manual – we are all busy 😉
The launching price of WPHypnoLinks is of $47, for a limited time, and for unlimited blogs that you own.
I’m using this plugin to leverage my internal links, outside targeting selected keywords and really it’s working like a charm.
Using or tried a similar plugin like this? How is/was the performance on your server?
I’d like to hear your experiences about this matter in the comment area