Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting regularly on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated. Like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook. Also join me individually at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Foodbuzz, add me to your Delicious network, follow me at Amplify, Posterous, Tumblr, befriend me at Friendfeed, Google Buzz, Reddit, Bloggers and Digg.
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
Blogging – Social Media – Internet Tools
* Blogger’s Fatigue – Its Causes and How to Fight Them (Part I)
* 5 Traditional Blogging “Rules” I Refuse To Follow (this is me ranting)
* How I Accidentally Created a Top-Ranking Blog in under 4 Months
* 7 Colossal Mistakes Bloggers Make – And It Is KILLING Them
Internet Tools – Marketing – More Tech
* The 5 Gmail Features You Need to Know About
* 10 Effective Ways to Get More Email List Subscribers
* 37 of My Favourite Blogs, Books and Products
* Blog Post Images That Will Rock Your World – And Where to Find Them
Food Blogs – Recipes – Foodies
* Baking| Strawberri
es & Cream Mac-O-range Cake..Macinspirations
* Alaskan Seafood Igloo
* The Phydough Truck – Gourmet Doggy Ice Cream Treats
* The Best Times to Buy Anything in 2011 [Buying Guide]
Post of the Week on Sweets Foods
* CSN Stores Giveaway, All Modern – Win Gift Certificate $75 – Free to Enter!
Hungry for more? Check out former best of the week articles!
Technorati Tags: tyle=”border: 0pt none; margin-left: 0.4em; vertical-align: middle;” />bloggingblogging strategiesblogospherefoodfoodblogsocialmediasocialmediatipssocial networkssocial networkingrecipesrecipe