Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting regularly on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated. Like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook. Also join me individually at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Foodbuzz, add me to your Delicious network, follow me at Amplify, Posterous, Tumblr, befriend me at Friendfeed, Google Buzz, Reddit, Bloggers and Digg.
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
Blogging / Copywriting – Social Media – Internet Tools
Blogging / Copywriting
* Create Your Tribe Using The Power of Commenting
* The Synergy of Blogging and Business: 1st Ed. | Free Download
* What’s the Difference Between Content Marketing and Copywriting?
* How to use StumbleUpon? Don’t bury yourself…or your fellow bloggers
* The Best Chrome Extensions to use with New Twitter
* Being On The Right Email List Can Make All The Difference
FoodBlogs – Foodies – Recipes
* Nutella Bread Pudding Nutella is The Latest Food Craze for 2011
* Baking| Whole Wheat & Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies..better late than never!
* Chased by a blogger and target=”_blank”>Cranberry Pineapple Bread
* Cherry Jelly: Puttin’ Up!
* Real Home-Made Italian Beef Sandwiches: The Chicago Classic in Your Kitchen
* Mixed Seafood Ceviche – Panamanian Style
General Topics – Inspirational, Health, Food
* Starvation Mode – Busting Another Myth
* New Research: Walking 5 Miles a Week Slows Progression of Alzheimer’s
* Image of The Day ~ Chinese Dates
Article of the Week on Sweets Foods