Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated.
Like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook. Also join me individually at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Foodbuzz, add me to your Delicious network.
Food Blogs – Foodies – Recipes
* Run it off and Caramel Butterball Squares
Social Media – Twitter – Blogging
* Facebook Impressions for Pages – Give Your Fans What They Want
* 3 Ways to Bring Power to Your Blog
* 4 Things You Need to Know Before You Start Working from Home
Article of the Week on Sweets Foods
* Blogging Ideas: Using Stats Inspiration to Enlighten Your Blog Like a Zen Master