Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated. Like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook. Also join me individually at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, add me to your Delicious network.
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
FoodBloggers – Foodies – Recipes
* Chicken Wing Dipping Sauce 14 kinds of Recipes Curt’s Guest Post
* Easy Jamaican Jerk Chicken Kabobs
* Harvest Apple Challah – World Bread Day 2010
* The Chocolate-Truth
Blogging – Social Media – Video
Blogging / Writing
* Five Ways to Write Magnificent Copy
* Two Cents Tuesday – Using Blogs to Capture Leads
* Should Your Content Aim for Traffic or Conversion?
* YouTube Interactive Games Are Actually Fun — Here Are 10 Of The Best