Blogging – Writing, Social Media Tips, Foodies: Best of the Week
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated. Like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook. Also join me individually at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, add me to your Delicious network, and Google Buzz.
Food Blogs – Foodies
* Orange Creamsicle Frozen Yogurt For Adults Recipe (Fruit Dessert Recipes)
* Vodka Cream Pasta with Italian Sausage
Blogging – Writing – Social Media
Blogging / Writing
* Blogging Strategies for the Long Term: Which are Yours?
* 10 Simple Ways to Get Your Guest Post Rejected
* How To Write Eye-Catching Headlines that Transform Browsers into Buyers
* Four Ways Bloggers Can Use Google Insights to Brainstorm
* The Three Key Elements of Irresistible Email Subject Lines
* How to Separate Facebook Personal Profile from Business Page (pt.2)