I didn’t post anything this week waiting IntenseDebate fixes the glitch about a sky-blue pop up that appears on the posts.
They answered me, but the sky-blue pop is still there till today. It’s only a system glitch, you can ignore it completely.
Hope it’ll disappear soon.
Now to the weekly roundup!
The Best of the week is a series of roundup-articles published every week, touching principally themes related to food, blogging, social media and health. For more information, you can read the first article of these series.
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
Food Bloggers – Foodies – Recipes
* 100+ Popular Fish and Seafood Recipes to Celebrate My New Cookbook
* In a Pickle: 20 Pickle Recipes to Help You Preserve Summer’s Bounty
* Chicken and Dumplings Served with Homemade Crackers
* 5 Star Makeover: Saffron White Beans With Mushroom Medley and Seared Halibut
Blogging – Social Media
* Two Cents Tuesday: (Some) Blogs Get Better with Age
* 10 Tips To Help You Stay Focused While Blogging
* What is Guest Posting – an Infographic
* 12 Ways to Market Your Event With Social Media
* 10 Ways Integrate and Enhance Enterprise Social Media
* 5 Tips on Twitter Chats Plus 8 Marketing & PR Chats to Follow