Today is a late edition! Why? With all the game between Uruguay and Ghana, it was impossible to do something. Uruguay has won a hard game – we’re at the top 4 teams of the world!
Few hours ago my post about Uruguay food, football and soccer World Cup 2010 was a timely fact – I guess all the Uruguayans have butterflies in the stomach right now but there are horns, fireworks…everybody is celebrating 🙂
Alright let’s go to the best of the week!
The Best of the Week is a series of roundup-articles published every week, touching principally themes related to food, blogging, social media and health. For more information, you can read the first article of these series.
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my
mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by Email to be updated. Also join me at Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Foodbuzz, like my Facebook Page, join my blog on Facebook, add me to your Delicious network, and befriend me at Friendfeed.
Food Blogs – Foodies – Recipes
* Pan de Queso (Colombian-Style Cheese Bread)
Blogging – Social Media
* 10 must use tips for beginning bloggers
* You’re only as Good as Your Comments
* A Major Realization With Blog Commenting & It’s BEST Benefit
* Analysis of Five Top Blogs and What You Can Learn from Them
* Should I Put My Photos On My Website or On Flickr?
* 5 Ways I’m Using Facebook to Drive Traffic, Build Brand and Increase Reader Engagement
* How To Contact Facebook – A Directory of 120+ Forms
* How to Use Status Tagging Successfully on Facebook Pages
* 6 Challenges to Managing a Brand on the Social Web
Health & Fitness of Last Weeks
Why am I doing on this topic, more extensive the gathering in time?
Check out the result of my food & social media poll for the answer.
* The State of Fitness in America: Just Analyze Google
* Improve Your Work Habits – Healthy Living Tips For Bloggers
* Top 10 Foods That Increase Cancer Risk
* Updated Post: What Happens to Your Body If You Drink a Coke Right Now?
* Weight Loss Slideshow: 9 Best Diet Tips Ever from WebMD
* Added sugar may be the mystery ingredient causing hypertension, researchers say
* The two questions to ask before you indulge.
Article of the Week on Sweets Foods