For everyone that contacted me through all type of media, thanks a lot for your good thoughts!
The knee surgery of my mom has finished and we’re seeing the evolution more trying to low the inflammation. Now it’s also the stage of workouts and we hope good result soon.
As you guess I haven’t had any time to write, even to publish a guest post, I’ve received. I expect to return posting something shortly.
I’ve the pleasure to inform you that I’ve been interviewed by Theresa of the Half Hour Meals Team.
This Food Site is full of excellent & easy recipes. Surely you’ll find a tasty recipe that will fit on your palate!
Thanks a lot for the Interview Theresa!
Here it’s the link of the Interview about my Food Blog.
Now to the Best of the Week!
Best of the Week is a series of roundup-articles published every week, touching principally themes related to food, blogging, social media and health. For more information, you can read the first article of these series.
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by email to be updated and also join me at twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, and join my blog on facebook.
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
Foodies – FoodBlogs
* Chorizo– You Strain My Brain
* The Long and Winding Dumpling Road
* Pasta, Pesto, Please
* It tastes and looks like a Snickerdoodle
* Flan de Arequipe (Dulce de Leche Flan)
* Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pie and GIVEAWAY
* Grilled Chocolate Banana Boats Recipe (Fruit Dessert Recipes)
* Easy German Chocolate Cake
Social Media – Blogging
* Pet Friendly Social Media and Internet Marketing
* How to Use Twitter Events to Grow Your Network
10 Tips for Effective Marketing on StumbleUpon!
* 7 Tips to Boost Your Blog’s Credibility
* Eating nuts can lower cholesterol, say experts
* Ingredient in Dark Chocolate Could Guard Against Stroke