The Best of the Week is a series of roundup-articles published every week, touching principally themes related to food, blogging, social media and health. For more information, you can read the first article of these series.
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by email to be updated and also join me at twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, and join my blog on facebook.
Food Blogs – Foodies
* Cupcakes, Cake Pops, Avocado Feta Tartelettes and Other Small Bites
* CEimB: Chocolate Egg Cream
* Crema de Frisoles con Chorizo (Red Bean Soup with Chorizo)
Blogging – Social Media
* Snapshot of Your Social Media Presence [Part 4]: Impact
* Healthy types enjoy a daily tipple (with moderation!)
* Food cravings may be powerful, but they’re not indestructible