Best of the Week is a series of roundup-articles published every week, touching principally themes related to food, blogging, social media and health. For more information, you can read the first article of these series.
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
So what are you waiting for? I expect hearing from you!
Note: I’m adding new subcategories for a clearer landscape of the topics and I’m improving also the anchor text, whenever is possible, of the links.
Do you like the change? Or do you want even more subcategories or the opposite the older disposition, only in 3 main areas?
Foodies – Food Bloggers
* Godiva Chocolate Chunky Monkey Mousse
* Heart Palpitations: Blueberry Muffins
* Anncoo Guest Post: Tofu with Prawns – Steamed and Deep Fried
* International Pizza Pie Incident: Breakfast Pizza
* Tweet Inspiration: Irish Pan Pizza
* All ‘Choked Up
Social Media – Blogging – Making Money Online – Tech
* Quick Tips for Avoiding Twitter Burnout
* How to Build a Remarkable Personal Brand
* 10 Ways to Get Your Comments Blocked or Deleted
* 4 Things an Ethical Internet Marketer Can Learn from Spammers
* Making Yourself Accessible to Readers
* Copywriting 3.0: How to Bounce the Fat Kid off the See-Saw
* Find Your Most Useful Content with Help of Copy Heat Map
* Tracking Online and Offline Marketing Campaigns with Google Analytics
Health & Fitness
* To learn better, take a nap (and don’t forget to dream)
* 6 easy ways to improve your sleep