Next weeks, I’ll be a little complicated to write and visit other blogs, for a health issue, concretely a surgery in my family. For this reason, I’m mixing guest posts like this, about of how to lose weight by eating right foods and some others that will be coming.
Now to the Best of the Week! They are a series of roundup-articles published every week, touching principally themes related to food, blogging, social media and health. For more information, you can read the first article of these series.
Do you want to be included in “Best of the Week” posts?
The featured articles come from the return-feedback in comments I’ve from other bloggers, from the interacting on my social networks as well as of selected-articles chosen between hundreds of my RSS reader’s subscriptions to other blogs.
Where can you enter in this equation? It’s simple: commenting on my blog and interacting with me on my social sites is the better way to have you present in my mind when I’m compiling the data to make it 😉
Subscribe with a RSS reader or by email to be updated and also join me at twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, and join my blog on facebook.
Food Bloggers – Foodies
* Basque-Style Grilled Cheese with Etorki, Piquillo Peppers, and Chorizo
* Creamy Green Garlic and Fennel Soup
* A Sip and a Salad
* South Beach Hamburger Kebabs
* Barbecue habits around the world
* Talk To Me Cupcake! Tasty Bites, A Gluten Free Treat!
* Suet Pudding – The Daring Bakers
* Guest Post from My Man’s Belly – Spring’s Hidden Gem – Rhubarb
* Partners with Rouxbe Online Cooking School
* Mango kulfi falooda….homemade falooda with mango ice cream