Back again to a delicious film! On August the movie Julie and Julia had a wonderful and outstanding debut.
This blog also was featured, between other brilliant food bloggers, at Sony Pictures – Julie_&_Julia .
Now, I want to share with you that the Julie and Julia movie is arriving on Blu-ray and DVD, today December, 8th!
Have fun with Julie & Julia on Twitter and Facebook. They are going to be updated daily with new content.
At Facebook there is too an application: “What’s Your Food-Spiration” that allows fans to find and share recipes.
A culinary legend provides a frustrated office worker with a new recipe for life in Julie & Julia, the true stories of how Julia Child’s (Meryl Streep) life and cookbook inspired fledgling writer Julie Powell (Amy Adams) to whip up 524 recipes in 365 days and introduce a new generation to the magic of French cooking. Stanley Tucci (The Devil Wears Prada) co-stars in director Nora Ephron’s delicious comedy about joy, obsession and butter. Bon appétit!
• Served Up on Blu-ray™ & DVD Dec. 8th
• “Meryl Streep is at her brilliant, beguiling best!” -Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
• “A scrumptious feast! The feel-good movie of the year!” -Kevin Steincross, Fox-TV
• Based on two true stories.
• Secret Ingredients: Creating Julie & Julia
• Commentary with Writer/Director Nora Ephron
A Feast of Exclusive Features Only on Blu-ray™:
• Family & Friends Remember Julia Child
• Julia’s Kitchen: Take a tour of Julia Child’s kitchen
• Cooking Lessons: Featuring Julia Child and other world renowned chefs included Jacues Pépin, Suzanne Goin and more
• MovieIQ™ with Julia Child’s original recipes