Another roundup of free food contests have arrived! Win-contests are coming for you and do remember to check the previous posts including recipe contests with interesting prizes. In them you’ll still find contest to win of June and July 2009. Visit these 2 posts: cooking & food contests and recipe contests with giveaway items as well.
How to follow this food blog and to be updated with these cooking contests more other sweet posts?
It’s very simple: you can subscribe right now with a RSS reader or by Email.
Also you’ve more options in social media sites like join SweetsFoods on facebook, twitter, or stumbleupon.
Do you twitter? No idea what is or like to know more people like you; read these 2 articles: why food bloggers and foodies should enter into the twitter world and are you already doing your twitter goals?
Have an event, a food contest or a giveaway, just let me know.
Ready to prove your fortune? Explore the diverse links, prizes or giveaways and have in mind that every free online contest has different contest rules you should follow.
Online Cooking, Food, Recipe Contests With Free Giveaways For You
* The First Contest of Give Recipe! One of you will win $50! Contest of Summer 2009 (Expire on July 15, 2009)
* Something Borrowed, Something Blue…Blogger Secret Ingredient (Expire on July 12, 2009)
* Chow and Chatters First Giveaway! (Expire on June 30, 2009)
* Garlic Scapes, 100th Post, and a Link Widget (The Free Link Widget is very interesting for Bloggers in General) (No Expiration Date)
* Barefoot Wine & Bubbly Summer Beach Giveaway (Expire on July 3, 2009)
* OLD BAY Gift Bag for Winning Recipe (Expire on July 10, 2009)
* Outdoor Cooking 2nd Annual BBQ Recipe Contest (Expire on July 4, 2009)
* 5 DOLE Premium Baby Blends Recipe Contests (Expire on July 18, 2009)
* BLOGGERS’ BLUEBERRY RECIPE CONTEST (Expire on July 30, 2009)
* “What’s Your Nirvana?” Recipe Contest (Expire on July 24, 2009)
* Tokyo Terrace’s First Giveaway!! (Expire on June 29, 2009)
* Food Network Recipes and Cooking Chairman’s Challenge Contest (Expire on June 30, 2009)
* Country Woman “Unbeatable Eggs” Contest. Get cracking on our great egg challenge—your recipe could earn you $500. (Expire on August 1, 2009)
* “Jambalaya Throwdown” Recipe Contest (Expire on July 31, 2009)
* “Tuscany to You” Recipe Contest (Expire on July 31, 2009)
* Sweet Times with Vidalias® Recipe Contest (Expire on August 14, 2009)
* Vilcek Foundation Prize for Creative Promise in the Culinary Arts (Expire on July 31, 2009)
* Kretschmar Sizzlin’ Summer Recipe Contest (Expire on August 15, 2009)
* Shortcake Recipe Contest (Expire on June 30, 2009)
* Mixing Bowl Red, White, and Blue Recipe Contest (Expire on July 19, 2009)
* The Succulent Seafood Recipe Contest (Expire on July 3, 2009)
* BAYS “PEACHY KEEN” SUMMER 2009 ONLINE RECIPE CONTEST (Expire on July 28, 2009)
* BIG Lucky Giveaway! (Expire on July 4, 2009)
* Giveaway: Snacks and Cookies for Everyone! (Expire on June 29, 2009)
* Aroma Ultimate Recipe Contest (Expire on June 30, 2009)
* Pumped-Up Protein Recipe Contest (Expire on July 20, 2009)
* Pamela’s 2009 Greatest Gluten-free Recipe Contest is here! (Expire on August 16, 2009)
* Dinner Together Summer Gift Card Giveaway and No-Cook Recipe Contest and Dinner Together (Expire on July 12, 2009)
* Recipe Contest. Caterers are always cooking up something delicious and creative! (Expire on October 1, 2009)
* Cooking with Paula Deen Recipe Roundup Contest (Expire on July 1, 2009)
* Healthy Cooking the Best Spring Produce. Send us your spring produce recipe and you could win $600! (Expire on July 15, 2009)
* Marsh Kettle Outdoor Cooking With a Twist! Recipe Contest (Expire on June 30, 2009)
* Mama Mary’s 2009 Pizza Creations Recipe Contest. Win $5,000 and a Trip to Disney World! (Expire on June 30, 2009)
* Lis Weihl Triple Threat Chocolate Cake (Expire on June 30, 2009)
* Ultimate Grilling Recipe Contest (Expire on July 10, 2009)
Food Blog Award
I’ve been honored with this “Hard Working Food Blogger Award” by Diana of Trydiani. Thanks so much!
As usual, I’m passing this award to these food bloggers:
Meantime have fun and enjoy delicious dishes 🙂
Till next post with…an interesting beverage!